School Insurances Academic Management Service
Ir a contenido
Ir a Estudios, Gobernanza y organización
Academic Management Service
- Safe school compulsory (INSS): for the students enrolled in official studies, under 28 years of age.
- Permanent University: for the students enrolled in the permanent University.
- MAPFRE: for students enrolled in undergraduate studies.
- MAPFRE: for students enrolled enrolled in external curricular practices.
- MAPFRE: for students enrolled in formal studies.
- MAPFRE: for students enrolled in postgraduate and specialization studies.
- ACE: for students enrolled in formal studies.
- HDI Hannover International: Insurance of civil liability arising from external academic practices of students in the University of Alicante. For more information, pike here.
- MAPFRE: insurance assistance in travel and damage to third parties for the students of their practices in companies abroad.
LEGAL REPORT ON ACCIDENT INSURANCE AND PRACTICES