Master access to university studies
Title: Procedure for access to studies of masters
Body: Council of Government of the AU
Date of approval: September 28, 2010
DEROGADA per la Normativa sobre títols oficials de màster universitari de la Universitat d'Alacant aprovada pel Consell de Govern el 20 de desembre de 2012 (BOUA del 20 de desembre)
1. EXPLANATORY STATEMENT
This procedure aims to regulate the conditions for access and admission to the official university studies of University Master's degree at the University of Alicante in accordance with articles 16 and 17, in the additional 4th provision. 2 and 3 of Royal Decree 1393 / 2007 of 29 October, which establishes the management of university education (Official Gazette of October 30), amended by RD 861/2010, July 2 (Official Gazette of July 3); as well as established in article 10 of the adaptation of the rules of the official titles of master's and doctorate from the University of Alicante, approved by the Governing Council on 31 October 2008 (November 6 BOUA).
2. ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS
They will have access to the official teachings of master's degree:
1. Those who are in possession of a University official Spanish or another issued by a higher education institution in another State member of the European area of higher education empowered to access to master's.
2. Those who are in possession of a Bachelor degree from University or establishment of higher education in countries outside the European area of higher education, without the prior approval of their titles. For these purposes, the graduate studies Committee shall adopt the procedure to ensure verification that these titles credited a level equivalent to the corresponding Spanish official university qualifications training and empower the country issuing the degree for access to the teachings of master's degree. Access by this route does not imply, in any case, the approval of the prior degree held by the person concerned, or recognition for any purpose other than the follow the teachings of master's degree.
3. ADMISSION TO UNIVERSITY MASTER'S DEGREE STUDIES
1. Those who wish to study a master's degree must be a pre-registration in the center of doctoral & postgraduate (CEDIP), according to the conditions and time limits which are approved annually by the Governing Council.
2. Requests for admission that arise will be resolved by the Rector or the body responsible for the master who delegated prescriptive report of the master's academic Committee. Contentious-administrative appeal before the Chamber of administrative litigation in the High Court of Justice of the community can be lodged against these resolutions, which exhausted the administrative channels
Valencia within two months from the day following its notification, in accordance with article 109 of the law 30/1992 of 26 November, of law of public administrations and common administrative procedure, 6.4 law organic 6/2001 of 21 December, universities and 46 of the Act 29/199813 July regulating contentious-administrative jurisdiction, and potestativamente may be instituted for reconsideration within one month from the day following the notification to the rector, in accordance with article 116 of the law 30/1992, drawn up in accordance with the law 4/1999, of 13 January.
3. Admission does not imply, in any case, modification for academic purposes and, where appropriate, professionals that correspond to the degree that is in possession of the person concerned, or recognition for any purpose other than the follow teachings of master's degree.
4 ADDITIONAL PROVISION. DENOMINATIONS
All designations contained in the present procedure of individual bodies of Government, officials and members of the University community as well as any other denomination in male shall be carried out and will be used interchangeably in gender male or female, depending of the owner to play or sex of the person to which reference is made.
5. ENTRY INTO FORCE
This procedure shall enter into force the day following its publication in the BOUA.