Issuance of certificates and collection of fees Academic Management Service
Ir a contenido
Ir a Estudios, Gobernanza y organización
Academic Management Service
Issuance of certificates and collection of fees
Consolidated text prepared by the academic management service
Centers and academic coordination meeting held on 11 March 2005, is agreed, in relation to the issuance of certificates, as follows:
- Avoid the issuance of documents of the type "do record" for the justification of data from the records of the students, taking that issue in these cases, certificates.
- Where, indicate so in any call, you have to certify some specific data of the file that is not collected in our models of certificates, the Centre will include these details in the comments of the file and shall be issued by an official model.
- The issuance of certificates to reflect information from the records of students in the UA entails fees, although it will be free:
- The certificate that is issued as a result of a call for scholarships or grants, only in the case that as well establish own call.
- The certificate that reflects the status of a pupil record when it is required by another unit of the University of Alicante.
According to a report issued by the Director of Legal Services at the university on February 24, 2006, the signatures of the certificates must be originals.
FEES PAYABLE BY CERTIFICATES
According to a report issued by the Deputy Director of the Legal Department of the university on March 17, 2011, the fees will be charged for each academic certification for each transcript requested documentation contained in the University.