Reference standards and management procedures (grades and tests) Academic Management Service
Ir a contenido
Ir a Estudios, Gobernanza y organización
Academic Management Service
Reference standards and management procedures (grades and tests)
- Regulations for the assessment learning (PDF), approved by the Governing Council on November 27, 2015 (BOUA of 9 December)
- Regulations educational program of the University of Alicante, approved by the Governing Council on 24 July 2015 (BOUA 28)
- Appointment of members of the commission compensation curriculum evaluation (PDF).
- Decree 25/2012, of February 3 (PDF), of the Consell, by which approves the Statutes of the University of Alicante (DOCV of February 9)
- Agreement of the Governing Council of November 28, 2008.
- Procedure on curricular evaluation of students in the UA through compensation of qualifications.
- Report of the legal service of the AU on the signing of minutes of rating, dated February 1, 2007 (PDF).
- Examinations. Consolidated text prepared by the service of academic management and regulatory standards in the various centres of the AU
- September 26, 2007 governing agreement ( PDF).
- Instruction of the CEDYP on qualifications of inter-university MOPs (PDF)
- Decree 13/2006 of 20 January, the Consell de la Generalitat, on the elite athletes of the Valencian Community (PDF)
- Certification of Telecommunication Engineering technique (sound and image) (PDF)
- Article 172 of the Decree 73/2004 of 7 may, of the Consell of the Generalitat, which approves the Statute of the University of Alicante (PDF9
- Governing Council agreement of 27 November 2003, which approves the regulations on qualifications (PDF)
- Royal Decree 1125 / 2003 of 5 September, establishing the European credit system and the system of degrees of formal qualifications and validity throughout the national territory (PDF)
- Agreement of the Governing Council of 14 April 2003 approves the regulations on qualifications repealed
- Agreement of the Governing Board of 12 June 1998 which approves the regulation framework on assessment and review procedure